spring has sprung

Monday, October 31, 2005

Old McDonald had a Farm


Hey Hey Hey... so I was a cat today... Yep, today is technically halloween and for some reason today I wasn't feelin the holiday. Used to be one of my favorites. Probably has something to do with my "rock star" weekend but... it's monday and I feel like it is Thursday.

So our classroom theme (i teach toddlers with autism) was 'old mcdonald had a farm.' how cute is that...? I love my work, it is what keeps me going!

i'm missing NY right now..........I miss NY a lot. I want something, I don't know what I want. It's a confusing world. I want to feel alive and rejuvenated again. I want to be excited. Maybe next time I think it is a good idear to start a rock star weekend on a thursday, I'll think twice.

No comments: