spring has sprung

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fantastic Summer

Mid-July already?? where does time go?? My advice tonight: Stop wishing it away, it goes by faster than anyone can ever imagine!

Not sure if anyone follows this much anymore. My blogs have become more and more sparse. No crazy trip out of the country this summer. I've been spending time working on my degree, racing, spending time with Daniel. Awwhh it has been nice!

Some important things in life I'm coming to realize as I age....
1. Be content with who you are
2. Reach for the sky...its the limit
3. take time to slow down, I'm not good at this but its a goal for me
4. I don't wanna be 40, which will come much sooner than anticipated, and realize I worked my life away
5. Value friendships, you never know when they may be taken away from you
6. Memories, store them, revisit them often
7. Love, love and love some more

School starts in just about 3 weeks, or less... I can't believe it. I'm setting a goal this year on a couple fronts. One being my own health- I've gotta realize I can help where help is wanted, I can give it my all, then I have to lay it to rest. I'm not eating all that garbage there is in schools either.. i've worked to hard this summer for some clean eating and cleaning my own body out! Love what I do and know why I do it- I need to revisit this more often. Spend more time leaving work on time and coming home and less time staying late at work and missing out on home!!!

A lot is on the horizon for me:
1. finish my BCBA coursework in october
2. Sit for my BCBA board exams
3. finish my cycling season, which has been fun
4. run a marathon

No comments: