Wow! Time is going by so fast! I cannot believe it is already the middle of March!
Anywho-
Friday was my bday- yes one more year closer to 30! Yes, I'm fretting about that number! D took me out to Nosh- one of my fav. restaurants down here in the Springs. The evening was chill because the next day was full of some cycling up high-grade! kicked my bum :)
I entered my first cycling race. It was the Colorado Crit- I had a blast! I'm looking to put in some good times this year! My team I'm involved in has been a great experience- the girls are great and the support is wonderful! I'm learning so much :) Its also nice to have a live-in coach! D is working with me and was excellent support during my first race EVER!
I haven't been running nearly enough. I'm trying to put in two days a week running and 4 days a week cycling. It is a shift for me. Especially because it is so easy for me to get out of bed and put running shoes on in the cold. oh wait, it was 65-70 today! I can't complain about that :)
There is more news about this summer but i'm going to save that for later! I'll post some new pics soon!
Hope all is well with you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment