spring has sprung

Saturday, September 15, 2007

squander

with every shade of sadness comes happiness
with every shade of comfort comes loneliness
what every shade of enlightenment comes disappointment
with every shade of chaos comes peacefulness.

What this blog is all about is life.. life to the fullest. It is really funny when sometimes you think you have everything and you still find missing pieces. Let me rephrase--all the pieces are there they just aren't in the right order. what goes where is what I question tonight. What is this all about? I find myself asking over and over and over again.

All I know is I must keep on chuggin... eventually what comes around goes around and what goes around goes away. This too shall pass.

3 Aspects of Liberation:
1. detoxifying the mental, emotional, spiritual garbage that we all inherit
2. returning to our own humanity
3. Transforming our institutions and ourselvs to full realize our human potential

- I can't remember where I grabbed that from...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

everything okay darlin'?! hey did you get my BCs in the mail?