quick post while I am waiting to take a shower! This weekend has been great! I cannot wait till the day school is over i have a full time job and have weekends off completely!
Friday I headed up to the much missed city of Denver to ride at the bike shop (we won't talk about how out of shape I am...) but anyway got on the bike for a bit--headed off to babysit! Such sweet kiddos.. Then to Carm's for the evening!!!
I picked Joe up from the airport on Saturday, headed to the awesome town of Breck! Saw their new house, ate a quick pb and j and after my 10 min. stay there i jetted back in the car to vail. Last night Mindy and I grabbed dinner at Los Amigos- watched old school and drank peppermint hot chocolate. This morning I hit the slopes alone on my board and must say came out with NO bruises, lunch with Matt and Mindy then snowshoeing Vail pass for the afternoon. We are headed back to vail village for dinner and some outs! then slopes tomorrow.
peace! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment