Poudre Canyon, Fort Collins, COGood day to ya all or well maybe I should say good night. However, I opted to run this evening and so.. it is now 8:50pm and I am just starting my school work.. OUCH.
I needed to though, I thought i had taken about a week a half off running (well distant running, I have done some short off on the treadmill) but... as I look back at my running log it has been since Sept. 9th.. OUCH! I ran 7.5 miles w/ sneaks that were way toooo old and way tooo small got the biggest blister I have ever seen in my life, and Daniel confirmed that. Got a bruised toenail and i guess got ... lazy! I' think since then i've only been on three or four rides as well.. that is because someone keeps stealing my wheels though.. haha just kidding-- he needs them more than I.
So i'm going to start marking my training on here along with on my map my run website! I'm running a 5miler on Sunday.. wish my luck since tonight was the first time i ran (i did 5.4 miles) since the beg. of Sept. My goal was to keep at the very least an 8:30 min./mi. pace since my old 5 mile time was about 7.30min/mi but i think that is wishful thinking after ya know after the foot surgery and a bout of laziness---okay being way to busy and packed schedule.
anywho- no time for excuses. i'm just running to have fun at this point in my life. I'm gonna be back on the lax field this spring and that will be when it is time to kick some ass soooo watch out for my stick striping you of the ball!!!!
peace out biznitches!
3 comments:
you are so funny! i wish i could run like you, daaamn girl! 7.5 miles! i can only dream. :) i ran for the first time in almost four weeks yesterday, it felt wonderful, for the most part, minus the pain in my foot, but my body was like "thank you!!" i hate being out of shape. stupid fucking injuries. i dont know how far i ran yesterday, couldn't have been more than 2.5. :( *sigh* love you! good luck with all the schoolwork! hey, do you use im??
you can post your runs on here so you can be held accountable, but I think I may have to just strap down and make you a personal exercise journal that I keep track of. Yeah that sounds about right! Take advantage of having a health and fitness junkie as a significant other. And you are getting those wheels back so I don't get blamed any more!
Liss- used to be on IM, not anymore. I probably haven't been on it in over a year. I just waste time on it..
how is the injury coming? I hope well. I miss you lots.. we need to be closer so we can workout together-- i want to climb again and do boxing! love ya miss ya lots. you'll be back before ya know it... i know that stinks hearing it from me but take it from someone who has gone through three surgeries.. Yikes!
Daniel- Yes tires back!!! sweetttttt actually i got a pretty good little workout on them last night! hehe.. make that personal exercise journal it would be good for me to prioritize myself ahead of school work and work sometimes! and...i will take advantage of you.... being a health and fitness junkie that is!!! haha muah!
Post a Comment