
Hello ya'll.. I'm finally up and off the couch again. I don't know why I was surprised I caught that awful stomach flu considering almost all of my co-workers had it, a couple of our kiddos had it, and a couple of our players at Regis had it. So I got lucky friday night and came down with it. Seriously, i haven't been that sick in a long time. i thought i was on my deathbed....
well i have a week and a half with my jobby job... i resigned friday. i don't know how i'm going to say goodbye to my kiddos. i'm going to miss it sooo much. a part of me feels like it was a good decision, another part feels like it was a big mistake. guess we'll just see what the future has to offer. i'm totally relaying on fate this time around. however, i need to focus on school and i want to finish sooner than later. so everything happens for a reason.
i was suppose to hit the slopes of copper today... bummer, i'm still not feeling quite up to par and also figured that after not eating anything since about 1pm on Friday i best not try to go board... I am hoping to get up there next weekend, it'll be my last chance.
oh the pic-it is an old school one from about 3 years ago. Oh my God, three years ago already-it feels like just yesterday. anyway its the crew from australia; one of our first weekends there. we all look soooo young!
2 comments:
i miss oz
oh my god, how funny! you guys DO look young! and is that my boyfriend flicking off the camera? imagine that?! silly boy.... : )
Post a Comment