spring has sprung

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

digital camera lost :(
so it is going to be a
little while before weekend
pics are up.. ..


I am already dreaming about
all the things I will get to do in
13 weeks.. I hope there is still
snow when i'm healed.
thinking about buying snow
shoes. I have heard it is a
killer workout. Also, planning
training for yet another marathon.
Still planning on the half in San Diego
in June :)

excited to be back in school
full time but sad at the same
time because I have to leave
all my kiddos with autism.. :(

thats about it.. talk to ya prolly in
about 3 weeks or so..

Back to NY in a week.. so exciting!!!
My fav. time of year and my fav.
people to be around -the family..

oh yeh making xmas cards fri.
leave your address if ya want one!

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hi! i want a xmas card! ill email you my address and you email me yours! also, i lost my cell,s o i need your phone number again too. hehe. goodluck with surgery, i will be thinking about you?! talk to you soon darlin'!

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

send me your address!! i'm putting my cards in the mail!!!
hope you are well..