spring has sprung

Friday, September 09, 2005

blogging my life...





So I've decided to blog my life. I have on other sites but I've jumped on the banwagon and posted here. My life isn't so special.. Can't promise I'll have anything innovating but may just have some crazy adventures...??
It's friday night, I'm sitting in front of the t.v. and my computer.. I'm home, not feeling so well and I'm bored. So I'm playing with this.
I'm moving soon! I can't wait-I'm sooo excited to be in a house. Okay, so in a duplex but it is a super cute place. Did I say I was excited?
I just recently returned from Moab, Utah. I dragged my friends Karie and Amy along with me! We also met up with Margaret, another friend of mine, and some of her friends. Actually, it was Margaret's idea but it was a GREAT camping trip!!!! Moab is a beautiful place--def. a must see! This is called Delicate Arch. You can see other pics on my yahoo photo account! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chickie6he/my_photos -check it out!